It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There is not a player in the world at this time that could replace Rodri but that's not what we want, we need a player to compliment and also allow Rodri to get periods of rest.
If the release clause of £50m for Zubimendi is true, I think he would be a decent option, but he appears to be off to the Dippers.

Well of course we hope Rodri doesn't get injured but there is no one better than Kovacic who is joining to sit on the bench, surely that is obvious?

If Rodri is fit, he plays. Pep has made sure that everyone knows that.
When we signed kova I was happy as I wanted him a couple of years before but he cannot cover for Rodri which was proven last year when we lost the games which Rodri didn’t play in . Kova is good in is own right .

Frankie De Jong is going to become the new Mido in the future. He will be touted as a target for the next decade. He's no better than our starting midfielder, barely puts a run of games together when he is fit and will want huge wages.

Like Joao Felix, people only want him because we were once linked with him like 5 years ago.

Small club mentality this summer. McAtee and O’Rielly?…what a drop off.
Uncertainty with the manager, the charges? Whatever the factors, it will be the determining factor this season.
Europe is a write off and It is Arsenal’s title to lose.

Anyone with an other opinion is simply thinking with the heart.

so if it goes tits up ,the reason it went tits up was because that was the reason, haha, tremendous

we haven't kicked a ball in anger yet, i hope the G in your name doesn't stand for gonads, because it sounds as if you actually don't have any and if you do they are very very small

relax.

;-) fuck that mate, not even I’m that bad! lol. I just want the club to keep pushing on? We need to try and keep improving?

By copying what Chelsea do?

Tell me what Chelsea has accomplished since "Buy for the sake buying" has been implemented for the past two years?

I don't think the quantity of players signed has been a problem. But the quality seems to have gone down. Just in the last 2 seasons we have signed 2 major flops; Nunes and Phillips. The quality coming in is lower than the quality going out (with a few exceptions).

When we signed kova I was happy as I wanted him a couple of years before but he cannot cover for Rodri which was proven last year when we lost the games which Rodri didn’t play in . Kova is good in is own right .
I think it is very difficult to judge those losses in that light.

Villa played us off the park, we just didn't show up at all that night, backed up by them then beating Arsenal.
Arsenal, last minute winner, pretty shit game all in and again we had several chances we didnt take.
Wolves, just one of those ridiculous games, nailed on red card for Hwang not given and he scores the winner.

I know the stats paint a different story but I dont think anyone other than Rodri could have made much difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.