It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think the quantity of players signed has been a problem. But the quality seems to have gone down. Just in the last 2 seasons we have signed 2 major flops; Nunes and Phillips. The quality coming in is lower than the quality going out (with a few exceptions).

So you ignored we also bring Haaland, Gvardiol, Alvarez and others during those windows, just focusing on those two names?

Small club mentality this summer. McAtee and O’Rielly?…what a drop off.
Uncertainty with the manager, the charges? Whatever the factors, it will be the determining factor this season.
Europe is a write off and It is Arsenal’s title to lose.
Anyone with an other opinion is simply thinking with the heart.
You’ll catch a few with that one

If we’re not going to buy a DM then I imagine when Rodri isn’t available, we’ll see Kovacic and Bernardo as a double pivot, particularly in the bigger games.
As we now have 4 other options for the wide positions that makes most sense, because if not there where else is Bernardo going to play.I know it wasn't for long but that seemed to me where Bernardo played yesterday as an 8.

As we now have 4 other options for the wide positions that makes most sense, because if not there where else is Bernardo going to play.I know it wasn't for long but that seemed to me where Bernardo played yesterday as an 8.
bernardo is more than capable of playing there the only thing he really lacks is height, hes feisty enough to put a tackle in, hes intelligent enough to read the game, intercept and find a pass and hes skilful enough to work his way out of tight situations and he will take the ball at any time whats not to like

bernardo is more than capable of playing there the only thing he really lacks is height, hes feisty enough to put a tackle in, hes intelligent enough to read the game, intercept and find a pass and hes skilful enough to work his way out of tight situations and he will take the ball at any time whats not to like
Plus able to arrive in the box and finish,as Gundogan did.I don't know if we are still looking for an 8 but a few of those names mentioned aren't better than Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.