It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The trouble with this forum is you can’t have a negative voice. I bet if you head over to the Arsenal forum, they would be saying that City appear to be weaker, and the last two summer windows have proven that to be right. We’ve got the best guy in charge, he can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear, but should it be that way?
There’s a definite shift in mindset.
Tolmie said the other day, we have all that Alvarez money to use, but then what about the other money generated?
There is a drop off, or complacency.
I suspect it is Pep leaving, rather than the charges.
The downslope always starts with one step….
Yes because that is definitely how we should operate, based on what arsenal fans think, why didnt txiki and feran think of that, ignore the vast realms of experience and knowledge and ask those bastions of sense and serial winners arsenal fans

RODRYGO over Kvara???
You clearly have a preference. We do not need to argue it. You prefer Rodrygo and it is okay, I understand but Kvara is ahead of Rydrogo.
Levels...Kvara is LEVELS above Rodrygo...

On what grounds would rival fans be saying that we are weaker? All I have heard are questions about how we got so much money for a second string striker and how we are cheating by signing Savinho. Other than being pissed off about how good Oscar Bobb is, I have not heard anyone say anything negative (excluding cheating bastards 115, of course).

On what grounds would rival fans be saying that we are weaker? All I have heard are questions about how we got so much money for a second string striker and how we are cheating by signing Savinho. Other than being pissed off about how good Oscar Bobb is, I have not heard anyone say anything negative (excluding cheating bastards 115, of course).
Plus didn’t we know this time last season KDB was out until at least Christmas?

Small club mentality this summer. McAtee and O’Rielly?…what a drop off.
Uncertainty with the manager, the charges? Whatever the factors, it will be the determining factor this season.
Europe is a write off and It is Arsenal’s title to lose.
Anyone with an other opinion is simply thinking with the heart.
I think Kaldoon is looking for you,,,Txiki needs replacing...

Small club mentality this summer. McAtee and O’Rielly?…what a drop off.
Uncertainty with the manager, the charges? Whatever the factors, it will be the determining factor this season.
Europe is a write off and It is Arsenal’s title to lose.
Anyone with an other opinion is simply thinking with the heart
You like blowing your trumpet ( or flute or clarinet or whatever it is)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.