It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It won't happen, and he's certainly not great, but someone like Nketiah for 25M could be a shrewd signing. A lot of pace, works hard, etc. Would replace a lot of what we're losing in Alvarez.
might as well re-sign jesus if we considered buying anyone from arsenal of that level.

Nketiah, goals and assists record are piss poor, runs a lot and strong but his return for a forward is awful

It won't happen, and he's certainly not great, but someone like Nketiah for 25M could be a shrewd signing. A lot of pace, works hard, etc. Would replace a lot of what we're losing in Alvarez.
I can’t see nketiah being good enough for the best team in the world

On what grounds would rival fans be saying that we are weaker? All I have heard are questions about how we got so much money for a second string striker and how we are cheating by signing Savinho. Other than being pissed off about how good Oscar Bobb is, I have not heard anyone say anything negative (excluding cheating bastards 115, of course).

I don't understand why people are shocked at the Alvarez fee. He has won the lot, played a shit load of football and contributed in goals and assists. When the rags have paid what they did for Sancho and Anthony I think it's good value for Atletico.

How come you can’t see that City are shutting up shop. Do you have eyes?
yep i have eyes and they are open enough to see that this either a wind up in which case well played and if it isnt then i simply dont have the crayons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.