It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hope you’re right, but he’s Sheffield Utd level for me. Be honest, if it was a choice and we were a goal down at Liverpool would you want McAtee coming on or someone like Guimaraes, Olmo level?

I don’t see it with Mcatee the way some do on here to be honest mate but he’s better than Sheffield United. Bobb clearly more talented than Mcatee

I don’t see it with Mcatee the way some do on here to be honest mate but he’s better than Sheffield United. Bobb clearly more talented than Mcatee
McAtee will be far more productive in teams that play progressive, short passing football.

Similar to Foden. Look how he struggles for England in a system that doesn’t suit “small space” players.

McAtee would do really well in Spain, not so much for Sheff Utd or Brentford.

McAtee will be far more productive in teams that play progressive, short passing football.

Similar to Foden. Look how he struggles for England in a system that doesn’t suit “small space” players.

McAtee would do really well in Spain, not so much for Sheff Utd or Brentford.

He’s a definite player mate and even someone like Leipzig or Dortmund would be good for Mcatee but not sure he’s now at this teams level

We have a spot in the squad now and some serious cash to burn, midfielder on the way in first and then a striker if required?

He’s a definite player mate and even someone like Leipzig or Dortmund would be good for Mcatee but not sure he’s now at this teams level
Alot of people thought palmer wasnt at this teams level be4 he got his chance, cant have it both ways

The trouble with this forum is you can’t have a negative voice. I bet if you head over to the Arsenal forum, they would be saying that City appear to be weaker, and the last two summer windows have proven that to be right. We’ve got the best guy in charge, he can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear, but should it be that way?
There’s a definite shift in mindset.
Tolmie said the other day, we have all that Alvarez money to use, but then what about the other money generated?
There is a drop off, or complacency.
I suspect it is Pep leaving, rather than the charges.
The downslope always starts with one step….
But the last two seasons have proven that to be wrong, as we've still gone on to win the league.

We haven't just got the best guy in charge, we've got the best owners and leadership team in world football; in fact you could make a case that they're actually further ahead than their counterparts, than Pep is of football managers.

They don't think about this season, they think about 3 or 4 years time, and probably another 10 years on top of that.

These folks will be experts in succession planning, and will likely have earmarked their idea of the perfect replacement for Pep.

So just let the on the pitch actions just deal with themselves, ultimately that is the output of everything that goes on behind the scenes.

If you think the tail wags the dog then I suggest you have a little more faith in those running the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.