It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't understand why people are shocked at the Alvarez fee. He has won the lot, played a shit load of football and contributed in goals and assists. When the rags have paid what they did for Sancho and Anthony I think it's good value for Atletico.
Because rival fans have no interest in anything other than questioning our integrity. They have no interest in the player, nor his achievements, nor his quality. I think it is a good deal all round.

I don't understand why people are shocked at the Alvarez fee. He has won the lot, played a shit load of football and contributed in goals and assists. When the rags have paid what they did for Sancho and Anthony I think it's good value for Atletico.
The only reason to be shocked is when you see Solanke going to Spuds for £65M you might think we’ve been had…….

Hope you’re right, but he’s Sheffield Utd level for me. Be honest, if it was a choice and we were a goal down at Liverpool would you want McAtee coming on or someone like Guimaraes, Olmo level?
You’re comparing a young player with potential to regular top level first teamers. Right now Mcatee is potential and we should judging him when he gets regular minutes in our team.

If he was Sheffield United level he wouldn’t be at city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.