It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What about him?

We need cover as a striker. That man delivered when it mattered for Real. Just making the point we could look to unearth a gem, but there's no reason we couldn't find someone with experience happy to sit on the bench most of the time but take their chance when it matters. Would be Giroud not to consider it.

How come you can’t see that City are shutting up shop. Do you have eyes?
not so silentnot so silent
I have eyes to see what you are. I’m impressed you’ve escaped the attention of the mods. I doff my cap.

In the highly unlikely event that you are genuine and sincere, seek medical advice on your mental health. Stress management is key. Imagine how bad it would be if you were a rag! Oh, you are.

We need cover as a striker. That man delivered when it mattered for Real. Just making the point we could look to unearth a gem, but there's no reason we couldn't find someone with experience happy to sit on the bench most of the time but take their chance when it matters. Would be Giroud not to consider it.
Well hes not available. Madrid already signed and sold him.

Competition makes a player better, right now if you think about it Haaland has a free ride. If he has a bad game he's not being subbed off. If he's had a bad couple of games he's not coming out of the starting eleven. There's no striker to push him to keep his spot in the team. No striker to make him look over his shoulder, that if he's has a couple of bad games that striker will start ahead of him

Competition makes a player better, right now if you think about it Haaland has a free ride. If he has a bad game he's not being subbed off. If he's had a bad for a couple of games he's not coming out of the starting eleven. There's no striker to push him to keep his spot in the team.
He may not have a striker to push him on but make no mistake, Pep will drop him for a false 9 in a flash

I wonder if Atletico would be open to letting Griezmann go. L'Equipe ran a story a couple months ago that he had something in his contract that would allow him to leave for around £12m. In his early-mid 30s now, can play across the whole front line and maybe would be open for something new for a couple years before going to NYC?

I wonder if Atletico would be open to letting Griezmann go. L'Equipe ran a story a couple months ago that he had something in his contract that would allow him to leave for around £12m. In his early-mid 30s now, can play across the whole front line and maybe would be open for something new for a couple years before going to NYC?
they are to LA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.