It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pep Guardiola: "Matheus [Nunes] made some glimpses [in the #CommunityShield] of exactly what he can be with the ball and his pace. Because we don't have much of a long squad and there's a lot of games, but everyone is going to help us..." [via @HaytersTV]

Pep knows we are weaker….enough said
To be fair I don't think many are saying we are better. At best given the transfers so far we are about the same

Competition makes a player better, right now if you think about it Haaland has a free ride. If he has a bad game he's not being subbed off. If he's had a bad couple of games he's not coming out of the starting eleven. There's no striker to push him to keep his spot in the team. No striker to make him look over his shoulder, that if he's has a couple of bad games that striker will start ahead of him
Two things
(1) Pep wouldn't stand for such a scenario
(2) Haaland lives for scoring goals and has never had competition for his place so why start now?

Gundo coming back and then joining the backroom team would be the dream tbh. But i'm talking about a guy who can maybe play a similar role in the team as Alvarez..
it most likely will be F9 from existing squad - Foden, Bernardo, Bobb, Savinho or Nunes
If we will buy someone for that position then it will be who can play different positions and most likely it will Eze from the rumours.

Pep Guardiola: "Matheus [Nunes] made some glimpses [in the #CommunityShield] of exactly what he can be with the ball and his pace. Because we don't have much of a long squad and there's a lot of games, but everyone is going to help us..." [via @HaytersTV]

Pep knows we are weaker….enough said
Fucking hell, every post from you. The manager has won the last 4 and 6 out of the last 7 premier league titles, he’s let Alvarez go who wanted to go and brought in Savio who wants to be here. He wants to give more game time to Bobb and MacAtee. Stop being a brat

Fucking hell, every post from you. The manager has won the last 4 and 6 out of the last 7 premier league titles, he’s let Alvarez go who wanted to go and brought in Savio who wants to be here. He wants to give more game time to Bobb and MacAtee. Stop being a brat
Plus Lewis deserves more minutes.

Plus Lewis deserves more minutes.
Pep has a core he trusts -

2 keepers
Kyle and 5 CB’s 2 of whom can play LB
Kev Bernardo Rodri Kovacic Phil
Jack Erling

Plus younger players with varying degrees of experience Lewis, Doku, Savinho, Bobb. Nunes who I think will be more confident this season. Pep clearly likes the idea of inventing new positions and ways of playing, and moulding players into new positions - Fabian Delph a left back ffs. I think integrating these younger players in with the established players really appears to him. And the window is still open so if he brings in a new player or two even better. Really looking forward to the season. #5inarow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.