It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He lost it in an ok place, 5/6 players behind him tbf. would like to see him higher up agreed, makes some great runs behind the lines that others dont.
He lost the ball where it's lost numerous times per game with no consequence. Let's be totally honest Gvardiol, Dias, and Akanji looked like vintage Moe, Larry, and Curly on that goal. Shocking from 3 top class defenders. Shit happens...

once the money from Atletico starts coming in I expect Txiki to be on the phone all day.
to deal with two unknown youth players loan moves and someone to sign to Melbourne City...
I agree as far as the Alvarez deal. Once it is official we will move...

We should go and get Gundo back if Barca need to make room in their squad and use the bulk of the Alvarez money on Eze.
Where's Eze going to play?
Imo, he's not good enough to start for us above who we already have and i doubt he'll want to sit on the bench.

Someone else will have to leave first because we already have 12 players for 6 spots as it is:

Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, KDB, Haaland, Grealish, Doku, Nunes, Bobb, Savinho, McAtee

I think we're banking the cash in the likeihood that Kev and Bernie leave next summer.

Would be surprised if we didn’t hear any rumours regarding a new playing coming in the next few days .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.