It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just a guess for a striker we might get in on loan.

Richarlison.

Spurs have just bought solanke and have a few other decent forwards so may be happy to let him go out on loan for a year.

IMG_2373.jpegThe situation isn’t as bad as I thought. However we need a RB, 6/8 and back-up striker to go for all competitions.

Ah yeah of course I’m being flippant in my reply but the point stands, he has all the tools to be an all time great but anyone saying he already is a world class player has blinkers on.

And on Saturday it was highlighted, not only out of position but then blocked Ruben from stopping the shot with his own half hearted attempt.

Love the guy, but he’s exactly where he is right now.
Agreed he's definitely not world class level "yet" I still think he has a long way to go, I do think he will become one of the worlds best under Pep especially with the performances he has had in the second half of last season which he was incredible both defensively and an attacking threat popping up with huge goals.

He's only young so he's plenty of years to develop, He's with us and that's the main thing a player that can stay here for the next 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.