It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That RM-us exchange is easily debunked:

Rodri, Foden, Haaland, Gvardiol (we payed more than 70m) are more expensive than that price. KDB, Bernardo, Ederson, Stones, Walker, Kovacic would all be cheaper. They have too many wingers, so they won't have any interest in Bobb or Doku (and we wouldn't sell). Grealish price is around that (I imagine), but he would be bench of Vinicius. The only 3 players in our squad that would be around that price are Dias, Ake and Akanji. None of them have shown the slightest desire to leave.

In a dream world, I would take Valverde or Camavinga from them, but it won't happen.

That RM-us exchange is easily debunked:

Rodri, Foden, Haaland, Gvardiol (we payed more than 70m) are more expensive than that price. KDB, Bernardo, Ederson, Stones, Walker, Kovacic would all be cheaper. They have too many wingers, so they won't have any interest in Bobb or Doku (and we wouldn't sell). Grealish price is around that (I imagine), but he would be bench of Vinicius. The only 3 players in our squad that would be around that price are Dias, Ake and Akanji. None of them have shown the slightest desire to leave.

In a dream world, I would take Valverde or Camavinga from them, but it won't happen.
Clearly they want Carson

Random suggestion but what about Jonathan David. Available for 30 million euros due to his club having financial difficulties? 19 goals last season
I've always been left disappointed by him when he puts on the Canada shirt. Doesn't really pass the eye test - but his goal scoring record speaks for itself.

If its only 30m euros then I'd be okay with it.

Gvardiol is already one of the best players in the world. You'd have to be crazy to sell him. If Real come knocking, they'd surely want him or Dias, but we can't sell either of them. Ruben Dias is the best defender in the world!

Completely at fault for goal yesterday.

At fault for us losing FA Cup final.

He’s a f**king great player but defensively is nowhere near one of the best players in the world.

With Pep coaching him he has no excuse not to become one but anyone saying he is right now is delusional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.