It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Completely at fault for goal yesterday.

At fault for us losing FA Cup final.

He’s a f**king great player but defensively is nowhere near one of the best players in the world.

With Pep coaching him he has no excuse not to become one but anyone saying he is right now is delusional.
I wouldn't say he was completely at fault for the Garnacho goal, He was high up the pitch to get involved in play like our full backs always do, Nunes travelled with the ball when he should have released the pass but gave it away then we had Gvardiol out of position because of it, I think he should have done better when he got back, Having said that, Ruben had to do more also, You can't just let him cut inside and get his shot away, They had to close the distance and get a block in.

I think it's crazy to think he's as fault for losing us the FA Cup entirely, Alot happened that day including being a shambles as a team defensively for the second goal, He was partly at fault for the first goal, Some could say Ortega should have stayed put and just waited for Gvardiol to head it back to him, Poor communication from both players.

Alvarez missing a sitter early in the second half didn't help either, But I wouldn't say Alvarez miss cost us the FA Cup tie, It would have made a huge difference scoring that early in the second half though.

I do think he's suspect defensively at left back at times, Alot of improvement needed in that department although he is a Centre Back and this position is new to him, I think he was possibly our best player in the second half of the season, I still think he will end up as a centre back for us.

I wouldn't say he was completely at fault for the Garnacho goal, He was high up the pitch to get involved in play like our full backs always do, Nunes travelled with the ball when he should have released the pass but gave it away then we had Gvardiol out of position because of it, I think he should have done better when he got back, Having said that, Ruben had to do more also, You can't just let him cut inside and get his shot away, They had to close the distance and get a block in.

I think it's crazy to think he's as fault for losing us the FA Cup entirely, Alot happened that day including being a shambles as a team defensively for the second goal, He was partly at fault for the first goal, Some could say Ortega should have stayed put and just waited for Gvardiol to head it back to him, Poor communication from both players.

Alvarez missing a sitter early in the second half didn't help either, But I wouldn't say Alvarez miss cost us the FA Cup tie, It would have made a huge difference scoring that early in the second half though.

I do think he's suspect defensively at left back at times, Alot of improvement needed in that department although he is a Centre Back and this position is new to him, I think he was possibly our best player in the second half of the season, I still think he will end up as a centre back for us.

Ah yeah of course I’m being flippant in my reply but the point stands, he has all the tools to be an all time great but anyone saying he already is a world class player has blinkers on.

And on Saturday it was highlighted, not only out of position but then blocked Ruben from stopping the shot with his own half hearted attempt.

Love the guy, but he’s exactly where he is right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.