It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Memphis Depay is an insufferable tosspot and would be more of a Shinawatra era signing.
a cocky **** yes whether he is insufferable in the dressing room well I don't know.

We need a back up who has experience and some skill, so it's either a exciting younger prospect of one in the twilight of their career, anyone at their peak isn't coming to be second choice.

There is bound to be another DM top operator playing in Spain. Txixi will already know his cup size and inside leg measurement. People in Blighty rarely look past Madrids and Barca.

I don’t think wout weghorst has left Burnley yet?

*This is a joke*

There is bound to be another DM top operator playing in Spain. Txixi will already know his cup size and inside leg measurement. People in Blighty rarely look past Madrids and Barca.

Not Spain but the lad at Porto looked very good against Arsenal last season. Alan Varela.

Best case scenario it’s Wharton for £70m and we leave it till last days of the window and give Brentford £20m for Toney. I personally don’t want Toney but can see the club looking to get the best deal for a sure thing.

Athletic reporting

Pep admires Rodrygo, if we sign him then we surely can expect for Pep to extend
Internal talks of Eze
Txiki could reignite interest in Bruno.G

Thank fuck we haven't been linked with snaping up free agent and self idolising **** Rabiot, too full of himself for any clubto care

Best case scenario it’s Wharton for £70m and we leave it till last days of the window and give Brentford £20m for Toney. I personally don’t want Toney but can see the club looking to get the best deal for a sure thing.
70m for Wharton ??
Fucking hell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.