It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And that's BEST CASE scenario!

What's the worst case?
I was more talking about the player profile but that is what Palace will want for him they hold all the cards in the negotiation if we wanted him.

He will go for that next summer so what’s the point in waiting?
Will he?

Say if he doesn't follow up on his promising start and stagnates somewhat over the next 12 months? Likewise he could have a great season and be worth £100m next season.

Football is also a very reactionary sport. Wharton wasn't really known 12 months ago. Neither was Yamal.

This time next year there will be new "superstars", new shiny toys and new "the next big things". Wharton may be seen as a star by then, likewise he may be seen as a good player in an average team with others elsewhere overtaking him in the trendy new toy charts.

Will he?

Say if he doesn't follow up on his promising start and stagnates somewhat over the next 12 months? Likewise he could have a great season and be worth £100m next season.

Football is also a very reactionary sport. Wharton wasn't really known 12 months ago. Neither was Yamal.

This time next year there will be new "superstars", new shiny toys and new "the next big things". Wharton may be seen as a star by then, likewise he may be seen as a good player in an average team with others elsewhere overtaking him in the trendy new toy charts.
I just don’t think city have heard about him when he just joined Palace, I think they knew about him at Blackburn as the reviews on him were amazing.

If he stays in the England squad and plays at the same level we are in a bidding war and City don’t often get in bidding wars for players. If Kovacic goes next season and Nunes leaves aswell he is the perfect replacement long term.

Get him in now and get a bedding in season so when he goes into the World Cup year he is at that level to play regularly and shouts for first name in the team sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.