It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Someone come up with a name for a striker please lol. Loan.. to permanent perhaps. Young player, Haven't got a clue

Richarlison is actually a decent shout.. earlier in the thread
Hes got Alvarez like qualities.. cant hit a barn-door recently though.

Sorry but I don't think he's good enough to even act as a backup for us.

a cocky **** yes whether he is insufferable in the dressing room well I don't know.

We need a back up who has experience and some skill, so it's either a exciting younger prospect of one in the twilight of their career, anyone at their peak isn't coming to be second choice.

I get where you're coming from and agree we'll be far better off if we do bring someone in.

But I do think people are exaggerating how niche the market is for a backup. We used to have the likes of Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli competing with each other. Nobody can convince me that there aren't plenty of strikers out there who would jump at the opportunity to join this squad.

Chances are we just don't see value for money in any of the options right now. Which probably means we'll just work on a deal throughout the season for someone to join us next summer. Not a fan of that but we've done it plenty of times before and still carried on winning.

Richarlison wont be cheap. Levy will ask for an arm and a leg for him.

also wage is not the cheapest, he is on 175k/p i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.