It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it`s true that we want another striker I`d take Goncalo Ramos from PSG. Wasn`t an instant success at PSG, and with Osimhen coming in he`s gonna be out of favour. Knocked Ronaldo out of Portugals starting line up in the World Cup and scored a hat trick against Switzerland. Clearly a very good player, who could use a move. Mendes client as well.

A more unpopular shout would be Fofana from Chelsea. Watched him a bit at Molde, and thought he played pretty well for Chelsea in the very limited game time he got. Deserved to play more IMO. Also looked very very good at times for Burnley, surrounded by a bunch of bums
He's moving everyone this week lol

If it`s true that we want another striker I`d take Goncalo Ramos from PSG. Wasn`t an instant success at PSG, and with Osimhen coming in he`s gonna be out of favour. Knocked Ronaldo out of Portugals starting line up in the World Cup and scored a hat trick against Switzerland. Clearly a very good player, who could use a move. Mendes client as well.

A more unpopular shout would be Fofana from Chelsea. Watched him a bit at Molde, and thought he played pretty well for Chelsea in the very limited game time he got. Deserved to play more IMO. Also looked very very good at times for Burnley, surrounded by a bunch of bums
Maybe but doubt Fofana would play much more for us than he does at chelsea. That’s the issue we have.

Its great that we have no leaks anymore, but does make this window a little frustrating/exciting. Some you guys and girls have way too much time to "scout" players that could be of interest though.. most of the names I have no idea about !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.