It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We're stacked. Rodrygo and Olise are the only ones I see personally that can move the needle and I'm doubtful either are achievable.

No shiny new toy this summer.

Such a strange player/club/transfer to put your journalism respect on the line for. Not like there's a loose connection of dots there, just a random player and a random club.

And to label it an exclusive! Clowns.

You gotta love fans who are incapable of critical thinking and a discussion about weaknesses in players you’ve already said are great.
i am incapable of critical thinking? lol

you LITERALLY wrote:

completely at fault for goal yesterday

and

at fault for us losing fa cup final.

you’re literally blaming him for city losing a cup final to manchester united. literally.

when it was ortega who a) didn’t stay put b) didn’t fully commit c) didn’t communicate at he’s moving.

there were many similar situations during the euros, routinely head ball to the keeper, keeper in his position, all well.

but yeah, i’m the one incapable of critical thinking, patronizing twat.

I think it’s pretty clear we aren’t going to spend big and bring in a midfielder/big signing
Akanji type deal for a second striker if any business is going to get done

Hopefully we are quietly working on a couple of targets. Still think there is a deal to be done for Kimmich which covers us at right back and gives us cover for Rodri. Would have liked us to have persuaded Zubimendi but not gonna happen so Kimmich now and keep a watch on Wharton next year to see if he continues to improve would be decent IMO.

Forward wise have no idea as difficult to see anyone with any quality being happy to sit on the bench for most games and certainly the big ones if Haaland is fit. Was thinking maybe Mitrovic but given he went for £50M and will be on mega bucks unlikely to be the cheap stop gap we would be looking for. Think we will stick with what we have and sign no cover and adapt if required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.