It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Has the pigeon dancing nonce been mentioned yet today?

giphy.gif

I'm quite happy to go with what we have but I'd love us to test the Kimmich waters.

Absolute bargain price and getting a mint, versatile player.

I'm quite happy to go with what we have but I'd love us to test the Kimmich waters.

Absolute bargain price and getting a mint, versatile player.
If Kimmich was available, he knows where we are.

There has never been a "bargain price". Bayern are not interested in selling him, speaks volumes they have shipped De Ligt and so on to the rags instead. Kompany knows how important he is, even if its for one year and honestly if Bayern return to form I wont be surprised if Kimmich signs a new contract and ends his career there.

If Kimmich was available, he knows where we are.

There has never been a "bargain price". Bayern are not interested in selling him, speaks volumes they have shipped De Ligt and so on to the rags instead. Kompany knows how important he is, even if its for one year and honestly if Bayern return to form I wont be surprised if Kimmich signs a new contract and ends his career there.

It's naturally a bargain price because he has a year left on his deal. They either sell him now and get some money or risk (key word, as you alluded to) losing him for free next Summer.

As you say, it may be a risk they're willing to take but if somebody offered £40m now and he told them he has no plans on staying, it'd give them something to really think about.

It's naturally a bargain price because he has a year left on his deal. They either sell him now and get some money or risk (key word, as you alluded to) losing him for free next Summer.

As you say, it may be a risk they're willing to take but if somebody offered £40m now and he told them he has no plans on staying, it'd give them something to really think about.
they are in talks to extend him as well, so the 3rd option is still there.

Well I guess its quite clear that he has no intention of leaving now or someone would have put in an offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.