It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I just think now we have to go in the market now, and I’m sure I said break the bank but that’s because any player we will want we will have to overpay because it is so late in the window.
Yeah, I guess it'll come down to whether or not we can find someone we want at a price we like. We've seen previously that we'll walk away if we can't agree a price

I’ve just done a trip down memory lane clicking 2009 links on BBC from the Kaka bid.

God, what a time that was. Mark Bowen giving interviews saying he was confident Kaka was going to join, Hughes very clearly having no clue what’s going on - it was a circus.

Thank fuck we’re so much better ran transfer-wise now!

I’ve just done a trip down memory lane clicking 2009 links on BBC from the Kaka bid.

God, what a time that was. Mark Bowen giving interviews saying he was confident Kaka was going to join, Hughes very clearly having no clue what’s going on - it was a circus.

Thank fuck we’re so much better ran transfer-wise now!
The bottler

With Alvarez gone and Oscar Bobb out until January at the earliest, we really need cover for Erling Haaland before the transfer window closes.
Yeah i agree, i reckon the squad could've handled just Alvarez going, but if Oscar's going to be out for 3 months or more we need to get someone as that's two talented players we've lost now.

I'd spend the money on Guimaraes and put Bernie back on the right.

Doku, Savinho and Bernardo all capable of playing wide right
We have plenty of options for the wide right position thankfully, I still think we will sign a versatile attacking player and a midfielder.

I don't think we will go out and sign a right winger, Pretty pointless really, Bobb will hopefully be back by Xmas.

Gutted for him more than anything, I was buzzing to watch him this season..

We have plenty of options for the wide right position thankfully, I still think we will sign a versatile attacking player and a midfielder.

I don't think we will go out and sign a right winger, Pretty pointless really, Bobb will hopefully be back by Xmas.

Gutted for him more than anything, I was buzzing to watch him this season..
Me too, think Oscar was going to be our star player these first few games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.