It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There is literally no need for all the posters who are shitting themselves re Bobb.

Hardly featured last season and we did pretty well.

For me, the pressing need is a proper fucking midfielder given the last 2 we’ve signed are fucking shit (Nunes) and the other one’s confidence is completely dead (Phillips).
All day long.

One good midfielder and we go up another level again. Badly needed. Forget the other positions. Midfield will win us another league and champions league.

There is literally no need for all the posters who are shitting themselves re Bobb.

Hardly featured last season and we did pretty well.

For me, the pressing need is a proper fucking midfielder given the last 2 we’ve signed are fucking shit (Nunes) and the other one’s confidence is completely dead (Phillips).
Agree RW is the most loaded position right now. Bernado Foden Savio are more than capable to play RW plus James and Doku played as RW quite a lot for their previous club. That is 3 senior options + 2 backup options while Bobb is away. We also have quite a lot of options at LW and AM. The major problem is still the backup for Rodri and aging Walker(if Rico is going to midfield). Or a back up left back to fill the spot Zinchinko left which never really fulfilled.

Have we got in touch with Merino? Real Sociedad wanted 30m and Arsenal bid was rejected. It might be possible for him to consider to play a squad member role if we offer a better wage at his age. We can offer Matheus Nunes or some kids as a loan option or part of a swap deal. (Nothing against Matheus but I personally think that La Liga style suits him better). He can play as a 8 with Rodri or a double 6 in absent of Rodri.

Plus it feels good of beating Arsenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.