It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The Bobb injury is a blow, and the easiest route would be Felix, but i think the Club will roll with what they have in midfield. personally i would go for, Davis, we could get him on loan for a season, as he is not going to sign an extension, and Bayern are going to want some cash for him, that would push Grealish more central, and be an upgrade on Gomez. I would bring in Braithwaite as well not because he is better than what we have, although he can use both feet, move out Phillips also English. Bring in Frimpong again this works as Savio/Walker`s back up and pushes Foden, Lewis and Bernardo central. my Rodri back up is a maverick , Richard Rios, i recon £15 million will get him with addons, he out played Guimaraes in the Copa America, he can do the 6 and 8 with style.

If pep sees Bruno as a guy who will be integral to the team and potential regular starter then sign him and just have bernardo and foden fill in when required out wide.

Very odd we still have no Rodri back up or Alvarez replacement. We are a much weaker team than last season
Well the hope was bobb and Rico lewis would be stepping up more and doku improvement, savinho. Mcatee providing depth. The lack of rodri depth is the only actual concern besides the bobb injury now but buying a cm can then free up bernardo and foden to support the right more.

We had no "Rodri backup" last season and we've now got Savio to replace Alvarez. Up until yesterday we had Bobb looking at a breakout season and we've got McAtee back. How is that weaker, let alone "much weaker"?
I get what you say but they are not proven players for this league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.