It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yep. Tolm said on Twitter today that Zubimendi was being discussed. He played well in the Euros and I suspect is a good mate of Rodri. He’s knocked back Liverpool so let’s see what happens. I reckon he’d be a great buy.
Didn't this lad tell Bayern and Arsenal to do one as well? And I think Barcelona before those?

Doesn't matter if he's being discussed if he likes his mom's patatas bravas...

Supposedly Zubimendi will only sleep in ManCity pyjamas and moves City related books so that they obscure filthy red books in the local newsagent. His Mum used to sing Blue Moon to him as a child and his grandmother used to retell old yarns of how the red teams of England were proper fuckin cunts.

Yep. Tolm said on Twitter today that Zubimendi was being discussed. He played well in the Euros and I suspect is a good mate of Rodri. He’s knocked back Liverpool so let’s see what happens. I reckon he’d be a great buy.
is there a thread of Zubimendi? worth one

Didn't this lad tell Bayern and Arsenal to do one as well? And I think Barcelona before those?

Doesn't matter if he's being discussed if he likes his mom's patatas bravas...
apparently it took him 45 mins playing against England midfield to overcome his fear of the mighty premier league

I know it’s probably nothing but Purple panel has just retweeted the Eze tweet they did about us activating the release clause. Tolmie follows them as well

It is not a bad idea to drop Walker we won the final without him in starting xi.

yeah but I got u idea. Kimmich will not be a guaranteed starter for us. If he accept that he is a good addition covering 2 spots easily but I don't think he will accept.
To be fair if I’m dropping walker id play Lewis or one of the central defenders at right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.