It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think it should be a striker who can drop.. one more wing player would hinder Bobb, cos hes not gone for long, and Savinhos development as well. The backup to compliment Rodri is even more tricky I feel.. cos Zubi never played at the same time even in Spains side, and Rodri did play with Busi a few times as a compliment, Im not seeing Zubi accepting a complementary role in his club side after his experience with Spain and how he saw Rodri having to wait what felt like forever for Busi to Int. retire.

Not sure Alvarez leaving could be predicted but agree it is getting very late in the window.

Not really mate, clubs do deals on deadline day and if someone has a release clause then its quick? Alvarez couldnt be predicted and the club may have wanted to be sure Phillips and Cancelo were actually going? I guess they thought Ederson and KDB were defo going and probably Bernardo as well maybe so had to wait? No Alvarez has gone for huge money to be fair, Phillips off to Ipswich and Bobb getting a serious injury then now is the time to go out and make a couple of important transfers.

If pep sees Bruno as a guy who will be integral to the team and potential regular starter then sign him and just have bernardo and foden fill in when required out wide.
Ahh the Aouar syndrome. And we still do not know, all we know is we did not buy him:)

Scratching my head what the '116' is about and indeed whether you think not signing anybody on that list is because some others should be on it or we are OK without any reinforcements.
If we signed Zumermendi after he had the audacity to turn down the dippers it would be comedy gold.

And would boil their piss to unseen levels.

I think we will sign a couple out of nowhere similar to the Akanji deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.