It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think it should be a striker who can drop.. one more wing player would hinder Bobb, cos hes not gone for long, and Savinhos development as well. The backup to compliment Rodri is even more tricky I feel.. cos Zubi never played at the same time even in Spains side, and Rodri did play with Busi a few times as a compliment, Im not seeing Zubi accepting a complementary role in his club side after his experience with Spain and how he saw Rodri having to wait what felt like forever for Busi to Int. retire.
A striker dropping deep is the reason Alvarez and Jesus left. don`t believe City were going to use Bobb as a winger being pretty good with both feet.

i find it a bit weird that we're all of a sudden going in for 2 players, on the 15th august, eve of the new season.

Poor planning imo.
Some Twitter account riding the news and trying to get more followers...

Sam Lee has been talking about a low profile player like Gomez incoming for weeks. Apparently this won't get u a lot of likes or followers.

We’ve had zero names really except from the usual that get rehashed
Zero leaks from agent/player side
We might well bring someone but I think they’ll be low profile/squad filler type

Alan varela is an interesting shout. Porto just got a lot for Evanilson though. Not sure they need to sell for any less than his 60m clause, though.

We’ve had zero names really except from the usual that get rehashed
Zero leaks from agent/player side
We might well bring someone but I think they’ll be low profile/squad filler type
I don’t know tbh because we do our deals mostly under the radar. People was always saying that Berrada was Ornstein’s leak inside the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.