It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We need to relax with the whole poor planning notion, I’m sure our execs want even more success, but buying for buying sake can’t work. Lots of clubs are struggling to get their desired targets. We can obviously do better but the margin for error is even less with a backup for Rodri given what happened with Phillips and Nunes. We’re still going to challenge for every trophy off sheer squad strength.

Everyone is happy given success of the past two seasons but now one transfer window means it is a disaster and we’re falling behind the power curve? Let’s all chill. There are several areas to address over coming windows and we’ll see what happens. Not everything needs to be reactionary because Bobb went down or KDB went down last summer. We could have depth in every single position and still fail to achieve targets. Just how I feel though.

Rather get someone upper echelon than just another name. I like the idea of an Eze for example but I think we can aim much much higher, same with any attacking or defensive solutions on the market. Let’s just try and see what we can do. Personally not arsed about how much we win this season, as long as the rebuild comes along nicely and Pep extends everything will sort itself out. The club have given us everything they possibly could have past two years.

Get Wilfred Zaha on a free, or a loan fee, as the Turk's are letting him go.
I think Pep would get a fantastic tune out of him - just iron out the whingebag/diving bit and there's a hell of a player there.
And, it'd piss off the scum.

Pep wouldnt be happy with that imo mate and Rodri defo wouldnt! lol
We still have the same 2 problems as we've had since we signed Rodders - and loads are making the points.
1) the incoming player knows he's not playing in the bigger games - tends to put off the quality we're looking for
2) there just isn't a like for like player - we've been blessed to have him.
I guess, as others have said, we're looking for someone who can compliment Kovacic when we need to rest Rodri (or God forbid he picks up a serious injury)
Edit: Rodders has made his own issues by being too good ;D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.