It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Get Wilfred Zaha on a free, or a loan fee, as the Turk's are letting him go.
I think Pep would get a fantastic tune out of him - just iron out the whingebag/diving bit and there's a hell of a player there.
And, it'd piss off the scum.
Cant Look Man City GIF by Manchester City - Find & Share on GIPHY

I am admittedly a little pessimistic about this season. Feel like many people don't realize we are essentially one injury away from being in a proper mess. KDB or Rodri go down we are in major trouble this season. The squad planning right now is not looking good IMO.
Rodri injury is a sitting bomb. KDB injury perhaps will cause us a title but we will still be title contender. I don't think any team should design to be able to win everything even without their highest earner.

But without Rodri we might be in the danger of slipping out of top 4. The issue needs to be addressed properly. Or I would expect Tikki coming out to explain why he chooses to not to bring a CM and be responsible for that.

The current talks are all about another attacking winger/midfielder while our defense needs reinforcement in the center and at fullbacks. I have a feeling Tikki is trying to go with the easiest option rather than the most necessary one. It is fairly easy to buy a winger because there are tons out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.