It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This is a public service announcement: Rodri plays for Manchester City. Rodri is probably the best defensive midfielder in world football. In the possible event of a long-term injury, and the unlikely position of a similar, world-class defensive midfielder willing to sit on the bench for 8 out of ten games, Manchester City will be forced to use one of the many world class players in their squad to cover for him. End.

If City didn't get atleast top four position this season just because one fucking player ie Rodri didn't availaible for the rest of season for various reasons.

Then the other City players should get hang in shame for why they need to completely depended to one person just to be function as team. It's fucking pathetic, they are champions winning team FFS.

Last edited:
Wonder if Kudus could be a target. Redknapp has just been on some West Ham podcast saying he has just heard he may be leaving this summer.

Rodri injury is a sitting bomb. KDB injury perhaps will cause us a title but we will still be title contender. I don't think any team should design to be able to win everything even without their highest earner.

But without Rodri we might be in the danger of slipping out of top 4. The issue needs to be addressed properly. Or I would expect Tikki coming out to explain why he chooses to not to bring a CM and be responsible for that.

The current talks are all about another attacking winger/midfielder while our defense needs reinforcement in the center and at fullbacks. I have a feeling Tikki is trying to go with the easiest option rather than the most necessary one. It is fairly easy to buy a winger because there are tons out there.
Come out explaining to who exactly?

Would do Kudus or Mbeumo...Both can cover the RW and also step in as at striker for Erling (Mbeumo definitely can). Mbeumo is probably more doable though at the moment.

Wharton or Bruno G is a toss-up for me...Huge fan of either. Both top class but feel, depending on how high we would want to go for either, Palace would be more open to a deal at a slightly lower fee than Newcastle...

Would do Kudus or Mbeumo...Both can cover the RW and also step in as at striker for Erling (Mbeumo definitely can). Mbeumo is probably more doable though at the moment.

Wharton or Bruno G is a toss-up for me...Huge fan of either. Both top class but feel, depending on how high we would want to go for either, Palace would be more open to a deal at a slightly lower fee than Newcastle...

I think the Bruno G deal may well be impossible given that he seems to have moved on - if his stance to Newcastle fans is to be believed. He would have to perform one hell of a 360 on the eve of the new season. Not impossible- nothing is… but very unlikely.

Who is Mbuemo

Come out explaining to who exactly?
It beggars belief some of the comments in this transfer forum, it appear everyone is a better DOF than Txiki. This is the real world, we have the money and I am sure we have had our targets lined up for ages, but its not that simple, fees have to be agreed with teams, players agents, things can change anywhere through the process and just because some virgin who is sitting in their mam's house in a darkened room wants a no.6 and has got one on FIFA, they then think that Txiki needs to explain himself! Also some people on here either do not have a life as they have wayyyyy too much time scouting unknown players across the world, which is fine if its your job but if not jeez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.