It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It beggars belief some of the comments in this transfer forum, it appear everyone is a better DOF than Txiki. This is the real world, we have the money and I am sure we have had our targets lined up for ages, but its not that simple, fees have to be agreed with teams, players agents, things can change anywhere through the process and just because some virgin who is sitting in their mam's house in a darkened room wants a no.6 and has got one on FIFA, they then think that Txiki needs to explain himself! Also some people on here either do not have a life as they have wayyyyy too much time scouting unknown players across the world, which is fine if its your job but if not jeez!
Nah, you’re wrong mate. Obvs it’s as simple as walking into a shop and buying a player off the shelf. (So some posters think anyway)

It’s painfully frustrating how perfect Guimaraes is for us. He is the difference between the league being a 50:50 coin flip with Arsenal and it being almost impossible for us to not win it. The true Gundogan replacement. A starter alongside Rodri and perfect as a 6 in Rodri’s absence. He’s Gundo, and worth whatever the fuck Newcastle want. Why we didn’t activate the release clause I have no clue. I just don’t understand it. He’s been there all summer, he solves practically every issue we have.

Rodri injury is a sitting bomb. KDB injury perhaps will cause us a title but we will still be title contender. I don't think any team should design to be able to win everything even without their highest earner.

But without Rodri we might be in the danger of slipping out of top 4. The issue needs to be addressed properly. Or I would expect Tikki coming out to explain why he chooses to not to bring a CM and be responsible for that.

The current talks are all about another attacking winger/midfielder while our defense needs reinforcement in the center and at fullbacks. I have a feeling Tikki is trying to go with the easiest option rather than the most necessary one. It is fairly easy to buy a winger because there are tons out there.
Hahahaha!!

It’s painfully frustrating how perfect Guimaraes is for us. He is the difference between the league being a 50:50 coin flip with Arsenal and it being almost impossible for us to not win it. The true Gundogan replacement. A starter alongside Rodri and perfect as a 6 in Rodri’s absence. He’s Gundo, and worth whatever the fuck Newcastle want. Why we didn’t activate the release clause I have no clue. I just don’t understand it. He’s been there all summer, he solves practically every issue we have.
I like Guimaraes but honestly don't see how and why Newcastle would sell? They obviously don't need the money and he's potentially their best player.

I'd be gobsmacked if this happened.

I'd also be buzzing.

I like Guimaraes but honestly don't see how and why Newcastle would sell? They obviously don't need the money and he's potentially their best player.

I'd also be buzzing.
only reason they would sell is PSR issues, other than that there is no other reason.

I'd also be buzzing.
Hence why I don’t understand not activating the release clause. He was there to take. Just baffling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.