It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I agree with u. I am thinking about if we lose one match when Rodri does not play, the whole fan base and every pundits will jump on
1 Pep
2 some unlucky defender and the keeper
3 whoever lost the ball
4 usual scapegoat like Halaand Doku Grealish etc

And I believe that they will be very likely to perform better with an avg CM filling in the spot rather than having Stones Akanji Rico etc to play the Rodri role like what we witnessed last season when Rodri on red.

That is something I really don't want to see. And it has been long enough since everyone in the world know we are short of a CM. The issue needs to be addressed and whoever takes the decision (buy or not buy) should be responsible for it not the scapegoats.
We have midfielders, Pep just refused to play them. Against Villa we started with Akanji and Rico in midfield, Nunes and Kovacic sat on the bench.

Two weeks left in this window. Considering how 'fast' we are working this summer we better prepare for an exciting deadline day!

The main reason we have not gone big yet is down to the fee. Pep has alluded many times to the list of players looking to join but have been priced out by their club.

With the FFP and PSR hanging around clubs necks like a guillotine waiting to strike you can understand why we need to keep the fee somewhat reasonable.

If we can see the team is light then I have no doubt Pep and co can also see. So unless we activate a release clause late we probably won’t be buying anyone of note.

Mistake? Probably but we still have a hell of a team who can do well this season again.

We can all say I told you so once this season ends. I am personally looking forward to seeing savio and mcatee, we have been crying out for the later type player now since Dave left.

Or else Gary the rat oracle is right and we are fucked on the charges and will be playing Plymouth next season -:)

The main reason we have not gone big yet is down to the fee. Pep has alluded many times to the list of players looking to join but have been priced out by their club.

With the FFP and PSR hanging around clubs necks like a guillotine waiting to strike you can understand why we need to keep the fee somewhat reasonable.

If we can see the team is light then I have no doubt Pep and co can also see. So unless we activate a release clause late we probably won’t be buying anyone of note.

Mistake? Probably but we still have a hell of a team who can do well this season again.

We can all say I told you so once this season ends. I am personally looking forward to seeing savio and mcatee, we have been crying out for the later type player now since Dave left.

Or else Gary the rat oracle is right and we are fucked on the charges and will be playing Plymouth next season -:)

The fee of Joao Neves was reasonable, yet according to reports we are chasing Bruno and might end up paying +80 million

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.