It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

But without Rodri we might be in the danger of slipping out of top 4. The issue needs to be addressed properly. Or I would expect Tikki coming out to explain why he chooses to not to bring a CM and be responsible for that.

I love Rodri. Don't get me wrong. Best player in the world at the minute.

But if you think the foundations of a team who won the treble two seasons ago, have won 4 leagues on the bounce, were a game away from another double last season and outplayed everybody they came across in Europe will crumble because of one player then (in my opinion) you're very wrong.

He's immense. I'd hazard a guess it would affect us winning the league but to drop 4 places outside of Champions League football qualification? I know you said 'might' but the mere suggestion is ridiculous. Again in my opinion.

The squad isn't full of duffs and Pep would be forced to make a change to accommodate his loss if it was long-term - we struggled last season because he wasn't going to pull up trees because he was out for 3 domestic matches through suspension.

Speaking of Rodri I hope he learned last year that it is not in the team's interest for him to get snotty with people. Let than to Bernardo who is a master at it.

Rodri's fuse was too short at times and it affected his game imo. He needs to be above that.

(PS I'd say the very same to the best player at underage - I'm sure he heard it from every youth coach too. If you are the best you can't fall for the silly shit from the opposition.)

I love Rodri. Don't get me wrong. Best player in the world at the minute.

But if you think the foundations of a team who won the treble two seasons ago, have won 4 leagues on the bounce, were a game away from another double last season and outplayed everybody they came across in Europe will crumble because of one player then (in my opinion) you're very wrong.

He's immense. I'd hazard a guess it would affect us winning the league but to drop 4 places outside of Champions League football qualification? I know you said 'might' but the mere suggestion is ridiculous. Again in my opinion.

The squad isn't full of duffs and Pep would be forced to make a change to accommodate his loss if it was long-term - we struggled last season because he wasn't going to pull up trees because he was out for 3 domestic matches through suspension.
I agree with u. I am thinking about if we lose one match when Rodri does not play, the whole fan base and every pundits will jump on
1 Pep
2 some unlucky defender and the keeper
3 whoever lost the ball
4 usual scapegoat like Halaand Doku Grealish etc

And I believe that they will be very likely to perform better with an avg CM filling in the spot rather than having Stones Akanji Rico etc to play the Rodri role like what we witnessed last season when Rodri on red.

That is something I really don't want to see. And it has been long enough since everyone in the world know we are short of a CM. The issue needs to be addressed and whoever takes the decision (buy or not buy) should be responsible for it not the scapegoats.

I've been on bluemoon for years but losing interest I must admit. The forum is not the same as it once was, a bit like the Etihad since the success. I'm not sure if it's new fans that are the problem, the entitlement is getting out of hand.
Finding it hard to spot the rag these days.
Get a grip.
Champions four in a row.
We won the fucking treble the year before last.
Get behind tiki and the lads in what could be our last time with the greatest manager on the planet.

Little prediction for the season Savinho will be the best RW in the premier league and one of the best attackers in the league. If he starts most the games, he will get double figures in this city team

I've been on bluemoon for years but losing interest I must admit. The forum is not the same as it once was, a bit like the Etihad since the success. I'm not sure if it's new fans that are the problem, the entitlement is getting out of hand.
Finding it hard to spot the rag these days.
Get a grip.
Champions four in a row.
We won the fucking treble the year before last.
Get behind tiki and the lads in what could be our last time with the greatest manager on the planet.
Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.