It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Hence why I don’t understand not activating the release clause. He was there to take. Just baffling.
Musn't have wanted him, or not at anywhre near that price.My complete guess is we have other plans and are prepared to wait a year,not for the first time and probably not the last.

I am staggered that we aren't going for Frenkie De Jong. Especially given Cancelo wants to go there and they want him.
I dont think FDJ wants to leave Barca by all accounts...he doesnt want to come to the Prem by the looks of it

It’s painfully frustrating how perfect Guimaraes is for us. He is the difference between the league being a 50:50 coin flip with Arsenal and it being almost impossible for us to not win it. The true Gundogan replacement. A starter alongside Rodri and perfect as a 6 in Rodri’s absence. He’s Gundo, and worth whatever the fuck Newcastle want. Why we didn’t activate the release clause I have no clue. I just don’t understand it. He’s been there all summer, he solves practically every issue we have.

He is good but his control and passing is not top quality it's good but not as good as most of our players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.