It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It does seem really strange how we have only signed Savio and no one else. I have a strong feeling it’s probably to do with those bs charges. A lot of players probably are hesitating to join with the charges hanging over our heads and with Pep’s future still up in the air. Once we are cleared this year, we will go all guns blazing next summer. Just my opinion.

would people conside as a short term option Goretkza on loan ?

His is out of Vinnys plans and they want rid, Had his issues, some.from his mental state after injury some he coaches weariness at hisn outspoken social media political views.

could Pep be the motivator he needs to get back on track
I heard his wage is the problem? Cancelo and Goretkza swap loan sounds good to me if we don't need to pay extra wage.

It does seem really strange how we have only signed Savio and no one else. I have a strong feeling it’s probably to do with those bs charges. A lot of players probably are hesitating to join with the charges hanging over our heads and with Pep’s future still up in the air. Once we are cleared this year, we will go all guns blazing next summer. Just my opinion.
That's definitely one of the reasons I'd say. I wonder if we get an explanation from anybody high up if Savinho is the only signing this summer?

Think it's more to do with clubs taking the piss when we go for one of there players

That's definitely one of the reasons I'd say. I wonder if we get an explanation from anybody high up if Savinho is the only signing this summer?
Has stopped us pervious windows and I am sure players can get clauses in the contracts. We don’t seem to want to slag the league or other clubs off but if it is affecting us I would love us to sue if cleared we must have faced some damages be it not getting players or sponsors

Said it before but one or two spend so much time during the summer worrying about transfers and next season they forget to spend the summer basking in being champions before it all starts again.Almost making being champions pointless because they don't have the time to enjoy it..
Fuck that, every City fan I see on holiday gets the Champions Again OLE OLE jingle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.