It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The manager seems pretty confident that there will be no further bid for him which means that City is not going to try getting him if they know full well that the players in question is stubborn in his decision to not leave the club.

think city have known this from the off, was very unlikely to move.

God knows if we do moves for a DM, maybe someone else buys and has a CM over. (Ruiz, Bennacer maybe?) and we can nab one or Varela, Hjumund, Guerra etc still have RC

Last edited:

Looks like he be signing a new improved contract again he knows we ain't paying the fee Newcastle want! What gets me is when he signed that contract and put in a 100m buyout if he wanted to move why make it that much ask for 75m or don't sign tell them am leaving on a free if you don't put that in! Maybe it's just the money they offer in wages that make players sign these type of deals..

Have a hard time understanding why we let Delap go, if we were expecting Alvarez to leave, without having a new Haaland understudy in our sights.

Top class first half to his Premier League season.

Because we got a combined 100m for a back-up striker and a striker who hasn't kicked a ball for us in a couple years.

Have a hard time understanding why we let Delap go, if we were expecting Alvarez to leave, without having a new Haaland understudy in our sights.

Top class first half to his Premier League season.

The timeline is as follows:

Great 2020 EDS season.

Promoted to first team in 2021 when Aguero was injured but something happened in the 2021 season where Pep initially trusted him but he couldn't follow instructions or was a hothead on the field and got a yellow.

He was never trusted again by Pep in the first team and was sent on loan a couple of times which didn't work out.

And we got a certain Viking.

So when we got a good offer for Delap.. we said yes.

For me Kovacic is that man who can do that Gundogan role when Rodri not in the team
Kovacic can in part do what Gundo did.....good at driving through midfield with the ball, controlling play.....
However very poor goal scorer and not really creative which Gundo also had in his locker.

what’s interesting is I think we will sign a striker to compete with Haaland. Pep brought Jesus in when Aguero was our out right forward to make Aguero work harder and to stop a 10+1 mindset.

So we could see the same with Haaland.

what’s interesting is I think we will sign a striker to compete with Haaland. Pep brought Jesus in when Aguero was our out right forward to make Aguero work harder and to stop a 10+1 mindset.

So we could see the same with Haaland.
would love a punt on Gyokeres but zero chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.