It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It does seem really strange how we have only signed Savio and no one else. I have a strong feeling it’s probably to do with those bs charges. A lot of players probably are hesitating to join with the charges hanging over our heads and with Pep’s future still up in the air. Once we are cleared this year, we will go all guns blazing next summer. Just my opinion.

Any reason the dippers haven’t signed anyone?

It does seem really strange how we have only signed Savio and no one else. I have a strong feeling it’s probably to do with those bs charges. A lot of players probably are hesitating to join with the charges hanging over our heads and with Pep’s future still up in the air. Once we are cleared this year, we will go all guns blazing next summer. Just my opinion.
nah, just there isn't much out available better than our top 15 players

To be honest boring is good as it means we don't need to make drastic signings.
Would rather we made no signings that buy another crap player like Phillips. Nunez (jury still out but I always thought he was crap too and nothing has changed my mind) was also a bewildering acquisition. Guimaraes is unrealistic, not good enough as a 1st 11 starter but too expensive to sit on the bench. Doubt there was any real interest, didn’t even make an approach when there was an active RC. All in all, unless there is a wildly unexpected occurrence, we will go with what we have. Personally, I’m ok with that.

Who do you think these ‘hesitating’ players are? I haven’t heard of any? Seems to me that we haven’t identified anyone worth trying for..

Maybe Pep can roll back the clock and put a shift as a DM?

Do we need to register him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.