It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seems strange if we dont go into the market again. When Pep leaves it highly likely that Txiki will retire too. Id rather they as the established couple spent the saved dosh instead of a brand new sporting director and manager.
Interesting who will succeed Txiki

Not if he is leaving or the club feel they want some different.
i think this is a classic case of glass half full or glass half empty mentality, yours is a fair point it could be equally argued that what he says is true and he is happy to go with what hes got.

i think this is a classic case of glass half full or glass half empty mentality, yours is a fair point it could be equally argued that what he says is true and he is happy to go with what hes got.
Losing Alvarez in my opinion has made us weaker, even more so with the injury to Bobb.

The help for Rodri situation is an issue.

Who genuinely are our rivals?

I would say Arsenal and Madrid, both have caught us in terms of quality and I would say Madrid now have better options.

As a club we want to be winning CL that's a fact and this season we are looking weaker in terms of that.

Losing Alvarez in my opinion has made us weaker, even more so with the injury to Bobb.

I would say Arsenal and Madrid, both have caught us in terms of quality and I would say Madrid now have better options.

As a club we want to be winning CL that's a fact and this season we are looking weaker in terms of that.
once again that is your opinion and your mentality that wasnt what i was arguing , what i said was that if pep says he is happy with what he has got and wants to get with that, it is your issues and your opinion you want resolving not peps.

Yea, Madrid has gotten stronger with Mpoopy

Here's a wild arse guess. Gundo comes back as player/coach. Pep signs a one year extension. Then we have a perfectly planned and executed two year transition. While Gundo completes his coaching qualification we continue to dominate with Pep at the helm. Then Gundo takes over in a sublime and seamless transition.
I can see the PL working on a new rule to prevent it, 116 incoming.....
If Gundo is on the verge of leaving Barca, maybe my wild arse guess is on the cards. Would love to see him back, but seem to remember Mrs Gundo didn't like the life style in Alderley Edge too much... just maybe....

wow , literally nothing concrete over the week, hopefully battering the dirty chavs will sweeten this woeful week...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.