It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

once again that is your opinion and your mentality that wasnt what i was arguing , what i said was that if pep says he is happy with what he has got and wants to get with that, it is your issues and your opinion you want resolving not peps.
What he says in public and the reality could well be two different things.

If Gundo is on the verge of leaving Barca, maybe my wild arse guess is on the cards. Would love to see him back, but seem to remember Mrs Gundo didn't like the life style in Alderley Edge too much... just maybe....
She recently said she missed Manchester....

Losing Alvarez in my opinion has made us weaker, even more so with the injury to Bobb.

The help for Rodri situation is an issue.

Who genuinely are our rivals?

I would say Arsenal and Madrid, both have caught us in terms of quality and I would say Madrid now have better options.

As a club we want to be winning CL that's a fact and this season we are looking weaker in terms of that.
I appreciate Alvarez contribution. I cannot recall what Alvarez did vs Arsenal or Real Madrid during his time here except the fourth goal at 4-0 Real. So I don't really see how it will affect us competing with Arsenal or Real.

Actually I think he was quite poor vs Arsenal away last season. And it made the midfield a total mess when pep insisted starting Halaand and Alvarez together vs decent teams. Recalling last season lose to Real I think a traditional striker with good header would help to gain from those corners. Not Alvarez game.

I agree CM situation is an issue.

No because he has been our manager for the last 8 years and you hear and see how he operates and behaves in public
while all of the above is indeed true the other side of that coin is that the knowledge you have of his less public persona is what the press has told you so once again do you believe what they say, all im saying is what you are putting forward is confirmation bias because of how you perceive the current state of the squad and you want to be right over what pep says.

Im not saying you are wrong in some parts of where we are as a squad but if he says he is happy to go then ill go with that and tbf i would like to give youth a chance, is o'reilly ready to go 100% now but how is any player going to breakthrough like bobb, lewis and foden if we sign a 100m backup option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.