It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Saudi, Chelsea?
Can’t see him agreeing to go to Saudi as he will probably want to got to the World Cup. If it was chelsea it would’ve already leaked out. I don’t like him at all as there is obviously a reason he’s still at Brentford right now.

However can’t deny he scores goals in the prem and for cheap he would be a good deal, if he wants to win trophies he knows where is best.

Losing Alvarez in my opinion has made us weaker, even more so with the injury to Bobb.

The help for Rodri situation is an issue.

Who genuinely are our rivals?

I would say Arsenal and Madrid, both have caught us in terms of quality and I would say Madrid now have better options.

As a club we want to be winning CL that's a fact and this season we are looking weaker in terms of that.
We're objectively weaker. To argue that is just being overly optimistic.

alvarez was excellent goals and assists whilst kev was out, id put money kev would of created more and chipped in with a few as well,so we haven't lost anything really, i really liked the lad,

However 50 appearances last season in the league,champions league,and both cups ,he scored 17 goals , which isn't too shabby and assisted 12 times, (29 goal involvements)kev would of got that in the 5 months he missed.

With him going we are missing a body, not his goals and assists,but imo kev,oscar bobb and savinho will make up for and some.
People are way underestimating the loss of Alvarez

Can’t see him agreeing to go to Saudi as he will probably want to got to the World Cup. If it was chelsea it would’ve already leaked out. I don’t like him at all as there is obviously a reason he’s still at Brentford right now.

However can’t deny he scores goals in the prem and for cheap he would be a good deal, if he wants to win trophies he knows where is best.
Looks like Arsenal ffs

How are we weaker than this time last year ? Minus Alvarez ,plus KDB , Savinho.
Alvarez is a big loss. One of the guys we thought would make up for that (Bobb) is out, KDB is a year older and will be limited, no help for an exhausted Rodri, and we have no idea the impact Savio will have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.