It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Can’t believe there are still blues that don’t rate Grealish

He’s had 6-10 very good performances in 2 seasons.

He’s contributed in a key spell to winning us the treble.

And yet, he does have too many 7/10 or less games and at 100 million I think people can fairly expect a bit more.

Huge season for him, may well define his career.

He’s had 6-10 very good performances in 2 seasons.

He’s contributed in a key spell to winning us the treble.

And yet, he does have too many 7/10 or less games and at 100 million I think people can fairly expect a bit more.

Huge season for him, may well define his career.
he’s a treble winner, his career is defined forever.

he’s a treble winner, his career is defined forever.

I have literally said he contributed to winning a treble. That’s not going to define his career if he ends up doing nothing more.

This is his 3rd season with us and he hasn’t taken a place by the throat yet. He’s at risk of becoming 4th choice in our squad 3 years into the move. He didn’t even go to the euros due to his own form.

It’s a massive season for him.

I have literally said he contributed to winning a treble. That’s not going to define his career if he ends up doing nothing more.

This is his 3rd season with us and he hasn’t taken a place by the throat yet. He’s at risk of becoming 4th choice in our squad 3 years into the move. He didn’t even go to the euros due to his own form.

4th season TBE...

He’s a trusted player in the big games and opposition are terrified of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.