It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m going to scream.

giphy.gif

I have literally said he contributed to winning a treble. That’s not going to define his career if he ends up doing nothing more.

This is his 3rd season with us and he hasn’t taken a place by the throat yet. He’s at risk of becoming 4th choice in our squad 3 years into the move. He didn’t even go to the euros due to his own form.

It’s a massive season for him.
It’s a big season no doubt so let’s wait and see where it takes us before giving him shit.

(Not you btw, more generally)

Just been told off someone I trust very much that this possible Gundogan deal depends on another deal were working on, we were already down the line with this potential deal but struggling to agree a fee with his club, all I am Saying and from what I have been told is that gundogan is not a priority at the moment, it’s been sprung upon us by his end, we’re working on a replacement for Alvarez to come straight into the first team squad

I have literally said he contributed to winning a treble. That’s not going to define his career if he ends up doing nothing more.

This is his 3rd season with us and he hasn’t taken a place by the throat yet. He’s at risk of becoming 4th choice in our squad 3 years into the move. He didn’t even go to the euros due to his own form.

It’s a massive season for him.
Which is why England did shit, nobody able to get on the ball and hold it. And he is not a left winger, he is just someone who can do a better job than the rest.

Just been told off someone I trust very much that this possible Gundogan deal depends on another deal were working on, we were already down the line with this potential deal but struggling to agree a fee with his club, all I am Saying and from what I have been told is that gundogan is not a priority at the moment, it’s been sprung upon us by his end, we’re working on a replacement for Alvarez to come straight into the first team squad
Give us at least a clue! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.