It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just been told off someone I trust very much that this possible Gundogan deal depends on another deal were working on, we were already down the line with this potential deal but struggling to agree a fee with his club, all I am Saying and from what I have been told is that gundogan is not a priority at the moment, it’s been sprung upon us by his end, we’re working on a replacement for Alvarez to come straight into the first team squad

That wouldnt affect a Gundo deal surely though? I`d bring Gundo in to sit as the 6 now at times and still bring in that Alvarez replacement?

he’s a treble winner, his career is defined forever.
Premier League Smile GIF by Leeds United
Scott Carson GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Christ, another thread about Grealish.
To be fair if Gundogan comes someone has to lose minutes, Phillips, Nunes and Bobb hardly played at all, KDB and Grealish did not have many minutes, Doku and Savio will take most on the wings, leaving Foden, Kovacic and Bernardo getting minutes where they can.

Just been told off someone I trust very much that this possible Gundogan deal depends on another deal were working on, we were already down the line with this potential deal but struggling to agree a fee with his club, all I am Saying and from what I have been told is that gundogan is not a priority at the moment, it’s been sprung upon us by his end, we’re working on a replacement for Alvarez to come straight into the first team squad
Toney?

Interesting.

You’re surely not that thick.
Grealish has had a great 8 months in 3 years' so far he has been an average signing.

This is a huge season for him, he looked in great shape pre season but sadly picked up an injury.

It's going to be a huge season for him, he has to produce and consistently and with Doku, Savinhio and Bobb he will have huge competition which for us is brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.