It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Grealish has had a great 8 months in 3 years' so far he has been an average signing.

This is a huge season for him, he looked in great shape pre season but sadly picked up an injury.

It's going to be a huge season for him, he has to produce and consistently and with Doku, Savinhio and Bobb he will have huge competition which for us is brilliant.
Brother, if you can’t see the value of Jack Grealish to our club, as a footballer, personality, star, superstar, human being, squad influence, player, I can’t help you. You’re into the wrong sport.

Brother, if you can’t see the value of Jack Grealish to our club, as a footballer, personality, star, superstar, human being, squad influence, player, I can’t help you. You’re into the wrong sport.
I don't give a shit apart from what he brings on the pitch and that applies to every player at our club.

I am a City fan, not a fanboy of Grealish.

The Grealish at Villa was a mavric of a player, hugely overrated but for them the heartbeat of the side, for us, despite a excellent period in the treble season, he has been underwhelming.

I find the recent fan boy worship of certain players in the game to be utterly weird.

I don't give a shit apart from what he brings on the pitch and that applies to every player at our club.

The Grealish at Villa was a mavric of a player, hugely overrated but for them the heartbeat of the side, for us, despite a excellent period in the treble season, he has been underwhelming.

I find the recent fan boy worship of certain players in the game to be utterly weird.

Sadly I have to agree. Not enough goals or assists.

I think you’re using the fan boy reference as a way of hiding behind your own views of him.
Many rate him as a great player who brings something to the squad.
Others are whiny bastards who dig him out constantly, even on subjects that have nothing to do with him.

Your lack of ability to see anything outside of direct field of vision is insane never mind inability to look at the full picture. You may actually be Southgate!

I think you’re using the fan boy reference as a way of hiding behind your own views of him.
Many rate him as a great player who brings something to the squad.
Others are whiny bastards who dig him out constantly, even on subjects that have nothing to do with him.
I don't rate him never have but he won me over in the treble season, he was top quality.

Many people in the game who know the game far better than me don't rate him, Souness for one, his view of Grealish is spot on for me.

But last season he returned to the underwhelming player of his first season, injuries, off field problems all affected him. He clearly has self confidence issues at times.

Give me a proper wide player anyday of the week, Doku is frustrating as hell at times, but what an exciting player and a player that's a night,are for defenders. Savinhio already shown incredible ability to beat his man and get the ball in the danger areas

Grealish plays far too safe in our side, the aggressive Grealish I like and he is so better when fired up but that's not enough.

But as said huge season for him, and he has massive motivation to show people it was wrong to drop him from the Euros.

I don't rate him never have but he won me over in the treble season, he was top quality.

Many people in the game who know the game far better than me don't rate him, Souness for one, his view of Grealish is spot on for me.

But last season he returned to the underwhelming player of his first season, injuries, off field problems all affected him. He clearly has self confidence issues at times.

Give me a proper wide player anyday of the week, Doku is frustrating as hell at times, but what an exciting player and a player that's a night,are for defenders. Savinhio already shown incredible ability to beat his man and get the ball in the danger areas

Grealish plays far too safe in our side, the aggressive Grealish I like and he is so better when fired up but that's not enough.

But as said huge season for him, and he has massive motivation to show people it was wrong to drop him from the Euros.
You don’t rate him? That’s all I need to know.

Can we skip the Grealish hate. It’s not 2020, we’re about to re-sign bloody Gundogan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.