It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Saw Tolmie's Ivan Toney tweet

Good striker, maybe too good for a back-up, clearly will want many minutes

Pros: Great at holding up ball, dribbling, passing and ofc finishing, 2 striker formation with Haaland may be deadly vs low block. 40mil is relatively low fee.
Cons: reportedly has big ego and may disbalance the squad if he is not starting week out. seems one dimensional in positional sense

imagine still bringing wharton so he could learn off rodri and gundo, we would've solved the midfield issue for next 10 years damn

Wonder if Gundogan gets the captaincy back again?

It will be between: Rodri/Dias/Gundogan/KDB for me. I wouldn’t pick Walker as captain and reckon Rico will become starting RB.

Toney or Isak would be great signings. They would both get plenty of game time and a chance to play under Pep and win stuff , that has to be a huge draw for either of them.

We need to offload one person then

Gundo and Striker will fill the quota.
don't think we are at the limit with the quota plus we have u21 players that don't count , but i know one certain midfelder that we signed last summer that we could offload...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.