It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lads, I think we need to temper expectations a bit. City are looking to spend as little as they can for this back-up striker.

We’re not talking about them getting Alvarez levels of minutes.

Toney, Duran and Ferguson are all £40m+ and would expect decent game time - that’s not what the club are trying to buy here.

Evan Ferguson may be available?
Alex Ferguson Gif GIFs | Tenor

Lads, I think we need to temper expectations a bit. City are looking to spend as little as they can for this back-up striker.

Toney, Duran and Ferguson are all £40m+ and would expect decent game time - that’s not what the club are trying to buy here.

But surely said player needs to be at least decent quality mate and £40m in the football world is nothing these days?

And 200-300k a week, not going to happen.

A bit of Turkish delight incoming

But surely said player needs to be at least decent quality mate and £40m in the football world is nothing these days?
I think it’s more likely that we see someone signed who wouldn’t start every game if Haaland was out.

Think Choupo-Moting & Joselu.

Have 50 man Chelsea not got any promising strikers we can poach for a low fee. Fofana looked OK at Burnley, Broja who scored a cracker for Southampton against us a few seasons ago?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.