It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

And hence why the Rodri signature is so vital on that contract extension.
I suspect RM are using their dirty tricks to unsettle Rodri. It started in the Euros with Carvahal telling the media "everyday I told Rodri to come to Real". Then when Rodri was pisssed up at the Euro celebrations a Madridista wound him up to sing that anti British song about Gibraltar, bad optics. Oh and purely by coincidence, RM media start testing City out with stories about their Rodrygo being available. So me thinks Real desperately want our Rodri but can't afford the £130m fee. They are hoping to get him via a swap deal plus eg £30m ie on the cheap. They are crafty bustards, personally I wouldn't sell that mob a virus. Slightly paranoid here, but I didn't like the way Rodri sauntered back to the Academy and and Pep saying "I haven't seen him move yet"... I smell a big white Rat....

Last edited:
Sam Lee suggesting the potential striker signing has "an air of CFG" about it, in terms of us being recommended the striker by someone Soriano or Txiki might know. Unsure how it could be Ivan Toney based on those words but we'll find out in a week anyway.
Castellenos then

I suspect RM are using their dirty tricks to unsettle Rodri. It started in the Euros with Carvahal telling the media "everyday I told Rodri to come to Real". Then when Rodri was pisssed up at the Euro celebrations a Madridista wound him up to sing that anti British song about Gibraltar, bad optics. Oh and purely by coincidence, RM media start testing City out with stories about their Rodrygo being available. So me thinks Real desperately want our Rodri but can't afford the £130m fee. They are hoping to get him via a swap deal plus eg £30m ie on the cheap. They are crafty bustards, personally I wouldn't sell that mob a virus. Slightly paranoid here, but I didn't like the way Rodri sauntered back to the CFG and and Pep saying "I haven't seen him move yet"... I smell a big white Rat....
Dirty tricks?

Both clubs had a meeting pre CL quarter final in the CL in Manchester to discuss players and transfer targets etc.

Madrid would be foolish not to be asking/talking to us or Rodri's agents, he is a game changing player and if they thought for one second there was a chance to get him they would be all over it.

The same applies to us, if we thought there was a chance we could remotely get Vinny or Rodrygo, you think we would not be at it?

Rodri's signature for me is as equal to Pep's in terms of our future continued success.

I’m surprised we don’t seem to have a plan for after Alvarez left. I wasn’t surprised about it at all and made sense for him. I get Savio will take a lot of minutes but did we always just plan Haaland and false 9?

Dirty tricks?

Both clubs had a meeting pre CL quarter final in the CL in Manchester to discuss players and transfer targets etc.

Madrid would be foolish not to be asking/talking to us or Rodri's agents, he is a game changing player and if they thought for one second there was a chance to get him they would be all over it.

The same applies to us, if we thought there was a chance we could remotely get Vinny or Rodrygo, you think we would not be at it?

Rodri's signature for me is as equal to Pep's in terms of our future continued success.
Rodri is 28 now, so it could be his last chance to ever play for Real. Don't get me wrong I'm desperate for us to lock him down with an extension. I just feel those bustards are seriously trying it on with him in the background. He's so good that he has all the power, but thankfully he's too expensive even for Real. For a Spaniard the draw of RM is very powerful, something we don't fully get. If he's had enough of us and fancies going back to Madrid it would be the ultimate test of Pep's loyalty maxim, if you don't want to be here then "see ya"....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.