It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rodri is 28 now, so it could be his last chance to ever play for Real. Don't get me wrong I'm desperate for us to lock him down with an extension. I just feel those bustards are seriously trying it on with him in the background. He's so good that he has all the power, but thankfully he's too expensive even for Real. For a Spaniard the draw of RM is very powerful, something we don't fully get. If he's had enough of us and fancies going back to Madrid it would be the ultimate test of Pep's loyalty maxim, if you don't want to be here then "see ya"....
If he were to turn his back on them at this time it would be an incredible testimony to us and our standing as a club.

Also if Walker goes I’ll be disappointed that we didn’t know and could have used Couto. Some will say he’s not good enough but could have come in behind Lewis who knows the system perfectly.

Although I don’t think Walker goes.

Also if Walker goes I’ll be disappointed that we didn’t know and could have used Couto. Some will say he’s not good enough but could have come in behind Lewis who knows the system perfectly.

Although I don’t think Walker goes.
Maybe Walker needs to escape his complicated life and also raise some money, his love life is burning his cash rapidly.

Maybe Walker needs to escape his complicated life and also raise some money, his love life is burning his cash rapidly.
True he’s in a real mess for sure. Although I thought he had some positive news last time at court basically saying she’s irresponsible with money.

Rodri is 28 now, so it could be his last chance to ever play for Real. Don't get me wrong I'm desperate for us to lock him down with an extension. I just feel those bustards are seriously trying it on with him in the background. He's so good that he has all the power, but thankfully he's too expensive even for Real. For a Spaniard the draw of RM is very powerful, something we don't fully get. If he's had enough of us and fancies going back to Madrid it would be the ultimate test of Pep's loyalty maxim, if you don't want to be here then "see ya"....
We signed him from Atletico Madrid, why would he be desperate to play for Real?

True he’s in a real mess for sure. Although I thought he had some positive news last time at court basically saying she’s irresponsible with money.
He still has to pay and has already paid a fortune and I am sure I have read he is still living apart from his wife in a club owned apartment.

I suspect RM are using their dirty tricks to unsettle Rodri. It started in the Euros with Carvahal telling the media "everyday I told Rodri to come to Real". Then when Rodri was pisssed up at the Euro celebrations a Madridista wound him up to sing that anti British song about Gibraltar, bad optics. Oh and purely by coincidence, RM media start testing City out with stories about their Rodrygo being available. So me thinks Real desperately want our Rodri but can't afford the £130m fee. They are hoping to get him via a swap deal plus eg £30m ie on the cheap. They are crafty bustards, personally I wouldn't sell that mob a virus. Slightly paranoid here, but I didn't like the way Rodri sauntered back to the Academy and and Pep saying "I haven't seen him move yet"... I smell a big white Rat....

Madrid want Rodri not sign a new contract and if he doesn't we will sell him we can't let a player like Rodri go for free! But the thing with Madrid now they sit and wait so they can get him for nought

Madrid want Rodri not sign a new contract and if he doesn't we will sell him we can't let a player like Rodri go for free! But the thing with Madrid now they sit and wait so they can get him for nought

He’ll be 31 by the time they can get him for free

He still has to pay and has already paid a fortune and I am sure I have read he is still living apart from his wife in a club owned apartment.
Definitely shit for sure. Good to hear the club are standing by him although seems to be a character to say the least of the field.

If he stays I’ll fully support him. Think with everything going on in this country almost rules out going to Saudi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.