It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Madrid want Rodri not sign a new contract and if he doesn't we will sell him we can't let a player like Rodri go for free! But the thing with Madrid now they sit and wait so they can get him for nought
If he does not sign the extension he MAY be sold next summer but I would expect the price to be 150/200m.

Madrid won't be waiting for any contract to run out with the age of the player and their needs.

We signed him from Atletico Madrid, why would he be desperate to play for Real?
He's born and bred Madrid, but we don't know who he supported growing up. As a pro he might not care either way now. I just want him to stay with us but sense they (RM) are doing all they can to get him. We're led to believe he's not totally driven by money and lets face it there will be no mystique about living in Madrid for him. i don't believe its going to happen, when he signs that extension I'll go for a cheeky pint to celebrate...

He's born and bred Madrid, but we don't know who he supported growing up. As a pro he might not care either way now. I just want him to stay with us but sense they (RM) are doing all they can to get him. We're led to believe he's not totally driven by money and lets face there will be no mystique about living in Madrid for him. i don't believe its going to happen, when he signs that extension I'll go for a cheeky pint to celebrate...
Family full of Atletico fans i read somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.