It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know you are taking the piss but this is the more shrewder option.
NO, YOU ARE WRONG. I AM NOT TAKING A PISS!
YES I AGREE, IT IS A MORE SHREWD OPTION.
Gimenze scores a lot of goals.

It would probably win us the TREBLE, we would have a very strong squad, especially the attacking options. Bobb, Savio, Foden, Kdb, Haaland, Bernado, Gimenze, including Gundo making his box runs and far post runs. This is a very dangerous attacking unit, opposition teams will fear these players. We won't have a drop-off in quality even if we rotate players

Last edited:
Think we'll be done with Gundogan myself.Thought we'd only bring one more in seems it will be Gundogan now.

Too much noise about a back up striker imo mate for that not to happen as well.
There are lots of things being thrown around but they could all be a few days old. Since the wekend the Gundogan thing has come from nowhere ,wouldn't be surprised if the striker thing is dropped with all the false 9 options Gundogan opens up.

Think we'll be done with Gundogan myself.Thought we'd only bring one more in seems it will be Gundogan now.

I still think we will bring in one more after Gundo. Not because of any noise or rumours, just where I see the squad being.

Once Cancelo leaves, even with Gundo, we are still on 19 out of 21. I know, flexibility, youth, all that. But I expect one more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.