It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sam Lee vaguely alluded to a striker we are in conversations to get who apparently has a CFG link - not necessarily used to play for a CFG team but under a former CFG manager. Vague as fuck I know
Big Ange coached at Yokohama F. Marinos who is in part owned by CFG. No, not Richarlison...

Became a regular starter at Lazio this season, since captain Immobille retired.

Watched couple of pre-season games and looks in great shape.

Would love to see him here, but doubt he would swap his current role to anything.
He seems to becoming a leader and main player at Lazio.
He pumped 4 past Real Madrid in a single match a couple of seasons back for Girona in a 4-2 win. First to do that in 76 years. I agree, he looks primed to be the main man at Lazio (my Serie A squad)...

I do remember him saying it would be a dream come true to someday play at City under Pep back when he was leading NYCFC to the MLS Cup...

Gimenez would be too expensive. Probably scouted him and Geertruida.
Forest put in a bid for 21 mil apparently and Feyenoord want 30 mil. He doesn't appear keen on a move to Forest. I'm sure we would give him something entirely different to think about...

Forest put in a bid for 21 mil apparently and Feyenoord want 30 mil. He doesn't appear keen on a move to Forest. I'm sure we would give him something entirely different to think about...
Most likely asked him to wait a year.
Can’t see us signing in that position this year
Frimpong, although i like him, can’t see in this setup, does not make sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.