It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I still think we will bring in one more after Gundo. Not because of any noise or rumours, just where I see the squad being.

Once Cancelo leaves, even with Gundo, we are still on 19 out of 21. I know, flexibility, youth, all that. But I expect one more.
Yes but add in Foden ,Lewis and later Bobb getting regular games and Gundogan, and Savio playing more than Gomes, Cancelo,Phillips I can see us having enough. Guess not long to go until we find out now.

Yes but add in Foden ,Lewis and later Bobb getting regular games and Gundogan, and Savio playing more than Gomes, Cancelo,Phillips I can see us having enough. Guess not long to go until we find out now.

I don't particularly disagree.

I just don't see it happening.

Sticking with, we will sign one more, just my opinion.

I remember us having this very similar discussion, right up until the point we suddenly signed Akanji.

Sam Lee vaguely alluded to a striker we are in conversations to get who apparently has a CFG link - not necessarily used to play for a CFG team but under a former CFG manager. Vague as fuck I know

Sam Lee needs to be fucked off as a source on here.

He’s never been a source and now he thinks it’s ok to kick off with blues on trains.

We shouldn’t be reading his name on here again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.