It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Has been chat for a few days we were looking at someone from Celtic but we scout a lot of players I imagine. This was before Gundo was a clear deal so unsure if it was anything whether it would be CM or striker

Chat where, what chat?

I was absolutely on board when I saw that 'City are interested in Kyogo' tweet until I saw that he will be out for a few months. An odd move IMO if he is indeed going to be injured for probably 1/4 of the time we will want him for. Great player though and in other circumstances I would be happy to see him at City. I also feel like having a decent East Asian player is good for any top club.

I was absolutely on board when I saw that 'City are interested in Kyogo' tweet until I saw that he will be out for a few months. An odd move IMO if he is indeed going to be injured for probably 1/4 of the time we will want him for. Great player though and in other circumstances I would be happy to see him at City. I also feel like having a decent East Asian player is good for any top club.
Only out injured if he has the surgery which he hasn't decided too. played 3 seasons with it already, could choose to delay again.

As long as we don't have to have a stupid 11am kick off time again

He would be there when the schedule starts to get really congested though. We can probably hold down the fort in the interim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.